Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lessons

My name is Luke Tripp and I have been teaching violin for over 16 years in the US and South America. I've also been playing violin, fiddle and mandolin for what I consider to be "all my life". I absolutely love to teach, and I intend to do so as long as God allows. I teach in Colorado Springs in my home studio and if you or your kids are interested in violin, fiddle or mandolin lessons send me an e-mail. If I can't help we'll find somebody who will. If you want to learn a little more about my style of teaching, I can fill you in on the details. I also work together with the Black Rose Acoustic Society (www.blackroseacoustic.org) and the Colorado Springs Youth Symphony (www.csysa.com), two great places to get your kid more involved with music.

My e-mail address is wattatripp@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment