Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy things!


Ok, so after many, many complaints about german websites and file sharing websites across the Atlantic, I've decided to look for something better to share Kids Jam files. Today I'm here to inform you that I have! So by clicking on the link below, you will have access to all the Kids Jam files in one big online folder. ..."But which file shall I download!?" you might say. I would start with Kids Jam I,II and III, but we eventually play'em all.  Have fun and stock up on ink!

http://www.box.net/shared/1x8yqu8ogkr09x3ck316

PS: I've also updated the link on the "Kids Jam" post as well.

1 comment:

  1. Great site for file sharing - we will get printing. We have a shape note singing tomorrow, so we'll see you at the Nov 12 Jam.
    -Elyssa and crew

    ReplyDelete