Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Music

I've been so behind on everything these last few months that I've all but abandoned my blog... Not good. But I'll be back! It sucks to think of how long it actually takes to write an entry and I've been so behind on doing them, even with a million different things to share. Anyway, I'm running a quick post here to send out some music for any jammer who wants music that's a little more advanced and a few waltzes... gotta love'em. Most of the kids don't care too much for them, but they should know that they do win fiddle championships... and the ladies.
Well, here are a few waltzes and some other tunes that every fiddler should know. Don't forget, click on the link below and if they ask you if you want to create an account click "no" and then click on "slow download". http://rapidshare.com/files/449726148/Kids_Jam_Waltzes_and_more.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment